Work With Us
Customer Service - Sydney
About the business and the role
Seabridge Logistics Group is emerging as one of Australasia’s leading independent global logistics providers; delivering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our Sydney branch located at Mascot. In this rewarding position, you will be responsible for delivering quality Customer Service to our key customers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the movement and management of customer orders while working closely with overseas partners, service providers and internal operations;
- Provide customers with regularly updated status of inbound orders and deliveries;
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with customers;
- Attend client visits when necessary;
- Provide quotations and maintain client costings.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service with an International Freight Forwarder
- Excellent knowledge of import operations and customs procedures
- Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive "can-do" attitude
- Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience using CargoWise (CW1) advantageous
Perks of the job
- Competitive remuneration package
- Stable, long term career opportunity
- Forward-thinking, fast-paced company
- Free onsite parking