Work With Us
Business Development Manager - Brisbane
About Seabridge and the Role
Seabridge Logistics Group is emerging as one of Australasia’s leading independent global logistics providers; delivering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic team player to join our Brisbane branch located at Eagle Farm. In this rewarding position, you will be responsible for new business development throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- New Business Development
- Meeting and exceeding sales KPI’s
- Building strong business relationships
- Onboarding and retention of new business
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients
- Negotiating company and client contracts
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience we require, apply online using the form below today.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Demonstrated sales experience with an International Freight Forwarder
- Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive "can-do" attitude
- Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Prior experience using CargoWise (CW1) advantageous
Perks of the job
- Attractive salary package with an uncapped commission scheme
- Stable, long-term career opportunity
- Forward-thinking, fast-paced company